Cookies and Beer Might Be the Best Beer Week Pairing Ever
Two great tastes that taste great together doesn't just apply to peanut butter and chocolate. How about beer and cookies?
The Thirsty Pig on Exchange Street in Portland is pairing up 5 delicious cookies from local bakeries with 5 Allagash Brewing Company beers for Portland Beer Week. Check out these combinations.
- Avance paired with Pistachio Shortbread Cookies by Two Fat Cats Bakery
- Golden Brett paired with Coconut Caramel Cookies by Michelle McDermott
- White paired with Molasses Spice Cookies by Standard Baking Co.
- Black paired with Ginger Cookies by Brooke Welty
- Ganache paired with Belgian Chocolate Sable's by Standard Baking Co.
You get a get a 5 ounce pour and cookie combination for $6 or the full flight of five combinations for $25 at The Thirsty Pig for from 6pm to 8pm Wednesday, November 8.