Stop, and Smell the Gingerbread..
The holidays.. The most wonderful time of the year, right? Not always. This is the time of year when I notice many people around me in an angered, stressed or anxious state of mind.
I thought this might be a good time to post some of the things that stress us out the most and some ways we can help relax! Here are 10 simple things you can do to relieve stress. The top 3 are:
- Listen to Music
- Call a Friend
- Talk yourself through it
- People who cut in line
- When people are rude in general
- People who don't listen
- Spitting in public
- Being put on hold
- People who take advantage of government services like welfare, and don't plan on ever trying to get OFF welfare
- People who act like the rules don't apply to them
- People who text and drive
- People who don't say please and thank you
Identify what sets you off and talk yourself through it! Here's to a happy'ish holiday season where you can "stop and smell the gingerbread!"