#TBT: A Look Back At A Few Of My Halloween Costumes [PHOTOS]
Some people hate Halloween for reasons I will never understand. I, for one, wish Halloween was more than once a year. I mean what's not to love about it? Candy, sexy costumes, funny costumes, and finally an
excuse to wear make up! I mean, a chance to scare the crap out of unsuspecting people. It's all in good fun right?
This year The Spirit Of Portland Halloween Bash is at The Expo, with live music by Hello Newman and Maine's own Motor Booty Affair. Plus a chance to win some cash so get creative with those costumes.
With just a few days before the big bash I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane at some of my costumes from past Halloweens.
1. This will always be one of my favorite costumes. I actually had to shave my beard off to get the look right. Some say I was too committed to the part. I spent about $400.00 for the boots which I still have and am asked to wear them constantly. The make up was done by a friend who played in a KISS cover band so I knew it was going to look great.
2. This costume was a safety hazard but was very realistic. For starters, the mask was very tight on my big head which made it next to impossible to breathe, or see for that matter. However I was still able to scare a lot of people that night so it was totally worth it. Hellraiser was one of those movies that really freaked me out so being able to be Pinhead was a thrill..er.
3. One year a buddy and I decided to relive a little bit of our childhood by showing up as Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street. I had to bite the inside of the nose all night to keep the mask in place. Worth it.
4. This is one of my most recent costumes and the mask is amazing. When I open my mouth, the wolf's upper lip snarls, showing off the teeth. It was a full moon that night so the costume was perfect.
5. Lastly, I was a scary clown before scary clowns were all the rage. The mouth on this mask also moves when i move my mouth like the Werewolf mask.
Want to know what I'll be this year? You'll have to come to the party to find out. See you Saturday night!