6 Maine Summer Things We Can’t Wait to Do Again
If someone says snow one more time I'm going to build myself a blanket fort in my living room and stay indoors until the temperature reaches a steady 70 degrees. Listen, I know I live in Maine and this is what I signed up for but that doesn't mean I can't get exhausted when the weather keeps throwing right hooks at my jaw.
I'm summer's biggest fangirl and no one is daydreaming more about Maine's sweetest season than I am. Here's my list of things I can't wait to do when summer finally decides to show up.
1. Watching a Sea Dogs Game with a Sea Dog Biscuit
2. Boarding Casco Bay Lines for a Trip to Peaks Island
3. Eating Lobster Rolls Outside
4. That First Drop on the Dragon's Descent
5. All Things Old Orchard Beach