Here’s What I’ve Learned After Season 1 of ‘Game of Thrones’
I've been catching up on 'Game of Thrones' and have gotten through the first season. My head is spinning. I don't understand what's happening here!
I'm late to the 'Game of Thones' party because I don't have cable TV. Then HBO Now came out where I could watch HBO shows without having to have 100 other channels I don't care about. The first month was free, and now I'm a happy paying customer because GoT hooked me.
The problem is that after watching the 10 episodes of the first season, I don't understand what's going on.
Here's all I know, or think I know about GoT and there are MAJOR SPOILERS ahead. If you aren't watching and plan to, stop here. You've been warned.
- There's a giant frozen wall that people stand watch at with bad things on the other side.
- The Queen is..um...with her brother?
- The Queen is a b----!
- Peter Dinklage is awesome
- The son of the king who got the throne is a spoiled brat who better die a horrible, gruesome death
- The blonde haired woman doesn't burn but her clothes do and then...baby dragons!
- Winter is coming and it will go on for years
- I thought Ned Stark was the big hero, and now I realize I can't start liking any characters because they will be killed and I will be angry.
- Direwolves are extinct in the real world, but look like dogs in GoT. Dogs that will bite your head off.
- Isn't that Drago dude gonna be Aquaman in Superman vs Batman?
Yes he is.
The REALLY confusing part is that I can't tell who belongs to what family and which family are really the bad guys. Maybe they're all bad? I just don't know, but I know I love it.
More will be revealed I'm sure as I continue watching, but don't spoil it for me!
So what's the show that you're binge watching right now? The one that is a must watch. Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook and Twitter @Q979.