Five Spring and Summer Looks We Love from The Copper Closet at The Maine Mall
We love The Copper Closet in The Maine Mall for their affordable prices and super-cute looks. Just walking through their showroom makes us feel light and airy, because they have everything you need for spring and summer.
They get new merchandise every week, so be sure to check their Facebook page and shop regularly for new arrivals. But for now, these are our favorite warm-weather picks:
1) Ready to soak in the sun: This outfit sports muted tones and a flirty knot but it's bound to attract attention. We love the versatile slides they've paired with this, too!
2) Summer basics that are anything but basic. Doesn't that fabric look so soft and comfortable? These shorts can be dressed up or down and no matter how you style them, their lightweight material is sure to be uber-comfortable.
3) Crop tops in so many colors. Might as well stock up now so you're set for the whole season.
4) Small print, big style. You just can't go wrong with a sun dress, and we love this deep blue with a fanciful patter.
5) An outfit that's ready for anything. Zebra prints are so much fun.
The Copper Closet sits between Francesca's and Garage at The Maine Mall and offers looks appropriate for going out, date night, casual fun and so much more. If you haven't refreshed your closet for spring and summer, rest assured this is the only place you need to go to get it done.
You can find more inspiration and new arrivals on their Facebook page at facebook.com/copperclosetportland. Be sure to tell 'em we sent you!