March of Dimes March for Babies Goes Virtual
The March of Dimes March for Babies Step Up goes virtual, and it's easy to help and be a part of helping moms and babies.
We aren't ready for the old marches, so it's time to count those steps!
Turn steps into dollars from April 2 to May 15! The March of Dimes has transformed their march into a virtual event that anyone, anywhere can participate in by tracking steps. March in your apartment. March up your stairs. March on your street (if safe). Step Up for Babies!
During the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, moms and babies can’t wait. Delivery can’t wait.
By joining March for Babies Step Up! you are helping moms and babies across the country, during a time when it’s needed most. Thanks to you they are adding new programs and resources to help families during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Your fundraising supports:
- Free virtual NICU support program for families
- Virtual prenatal programs for moms-to-be
- COVID-19 interventions and support for moms and babies
- Educational programs, including live Facebook panel discussions, to get info into hands of moms and families
- Necessary supplies for expectant mothers including blood pressure cuffs and masks and so much more!
There are lots of ways to support those who need an extra hand right now.