ROAD TRIP WORTHY: The Top 5 Restaurants for Eating Outside in the White Mountains [PHOTOS]
Along the coast of Maine and New Hampshire, restaurants with an outdoor space are very common. But, if you are looking to eat outdoors in a restaurant to check out the stunning views of the White Mountains, you must check these spots out!
According to nhmagazine.com, here are the Top 5 Restaurants for Eating Outside in the White Mountains:
5. Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery in North Woodstock
4. The Horse and Hound Inn in Franconia
3. Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub Omni Mr. Washington Resort in Bretton Woods
2. Miller's Cafe and Bakery in Littleton
1. Latitude 44° Restaurant, Mt. Washington Resort in Bretton Woods