Q97.9 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Q97.9 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, the best DJs and more are available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device. That's right, that means you can listen to the Q Morning Show with Lori, Jeff and Kylie. You can listen to Ryan Gavin and Rob Steele. You can tune in to listen to the top hits whenever you want. So what are you waiting for?
Setting up Q97.9 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Q97.9. Tap on the station logo to get to the Q97.9 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Q97.9 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Q97.9.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at email@example.com.