La Kermesse, All Weekend Long In Biddeford. Here’s the Schedule
Being Franco, the 35th Annual La Kermesse block party in Biddeford is the biggest celebration of the summer! Amazing food, games, petting zoo, vendors of all sorts, carnival rides, genealogy tents, fireworks and lots of live music on the Main Stage make up the party of the summer.
La Kermesse takes place at St. Louis Field on the corner of West St. and Prospect St.
You can get the full schedule of weekend events here.
- These are a few highlights for tonight:
7:30-8:00 p. - Opening ceremonies take place at the main tent
8:30-9:00 p.- Highlanders Marching Band Bagpipers
9:00-11:00 p.- Classic Rock Orchestra
On the field- Scott's World of Magic and Shriner's Clowns
Saturday night: D
- Don't miss "The Piano Men" with the music of Elton John and Billy Joel featuring Biddeford's own John Boucher!
- Start the day off with Catholic Sunday Mass 11:00-noon in the tent
- Crepe Breakfast from noon to 1p.
- La Kermesse Cuisine 1p.-2p.
- Crafter and Product tents
- Smokie's Greater Shows
Those are just a few highlights, the field will be filled with entertainment too. Check out the full schedule here!