Pets Are Expensive! How Much Did I Spend?
Pet supplies can run expensive! Especially if you have some pets with health issues. Lucky me! Let’s play the guessing game. I’ll tell you what I bought, you tell me what you think I paid!
Here’s what I bought, and this should last me about a month:
- 40 cubic feet of aspen bedding for bunny. Bunnies can’t have cheaper pine
- 28 pound bag of the Worlds Best Cat Litter. And that name is PERFECT!
- needles for poor aging diabetic Lincoln
- a case of high protein, no grain cat food. Again, Lincoln’s diet
- big bag of sweet hay for the bunny
Not a whole lot, right? Okay, tell me what you think I laid out for these 6 items. I’ll tell you later what I paid!