The Weather Channel Goes Banana Pants After President Trump Pulls Out of Paris Accord
Shortly after President Trump announced he would be pulling the U.S. out of the the Paris Accord the world reacted. The Weather Channel's website was no exception as they did the online equivalent of a freak out.
Every story on their front page was dedicated to climate change and what could happen if something isn't done to slow it down.
- "Fact Check: Trump's Shaky Claims on Climate Accord"
- "Still Don't Care? Proof You Should
- "...and More Proof..."
- "...and Even More Proof..."
- "...Or a Scenario We Hope Never Occurs"
- "...Or Glacier National Park's Glaciers Vanishing"
- "Or a Popular Hawaii Reef Threatened"
You might think it's a parody like the Onion would do or that maybe a webmaster at The Weather Channel just went off the deep end. It's still there as of this writing, so it's clear that the Weather Channel has had enough.
What do you think of President Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris Accord? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook and please....be nice okay? No name calling and keep your hands to yourself.