Patriot Subaru Doing Death Nut Challenge – Eating Super Hot Nuts
Do you like hot nuts? We will soon find out if Patriot Subaru associates do...
The Death Nut Challenge is billed as the "Five Levels From Hell". 5 levels of 'spicy' fun. Patriot Subaru has 8 volunteers (and one voluntold) eating peanuts encased in the world's hottest peppers. Why? Well, you could only do something this insane for the fun of it and for charity.
Let's cover the 5 levels according to the All New Death Nut Challenge Version 2.0.
Here are your spicy levels:
- Getting Started: Carolina Reaper + Chocolate Bhutlah Peppers. Heat level - 5.
- Warming Up: Carolina Reaper + Ghost Peppers. Heat Level - 6
- It’s Gettin Real: Carolina Reaper + 7 Pot Brain Strain Peppers. Heat Level - 8
- Pain Sets In: 2-X Carolina Reaper + 7 Pot Douglah Peppers. Heat Level - 10
- The Death Nut: 2-X Carolina Reaper, 2-X Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers and a sprinkling of 100% pure all natural 13,000,000 Scoville Capsaicin Crystals to make things interesting. Heat Level - ** Stupid ** or 1,000 times hotter than a jalapeno.
Let's meet the crazies at Patriots Subaru who have taken on the challenge!
Here are the nuts and their charities:
- Luis Perez (Sales Manager) Saco Food Pantry
- Paul Hall (Service Manage) Animal Welfare Society
- Glen Reed (Fixed Operation Director) Scarborough Fire/Police Explorer Program
- Tim Bennett (Finance) Boston Children’s Hospital
- Jill Sorrentino (Finance) Animal Welfare Society
- David Shoemaker (General Sales Manager) Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Jackie Parker (Internet Sales Manager) Equality Maine
- Brian Beattie (General Manager) Baby Bronson Project
When is this happening? Catch it on Facebook live Saturday June 27th at 4 p.m. Pick your favorite. If you pick the winner, Patriot Subaru will draw one name from that group for a $50 Gift Certificate to Patriot. Use if for service, accessories, parts, anything. I don't think they sell nuts.