The Red Sox Are Holding Their First Ever Women’s Fantasy Camp
Ever wanted to play for the Red Sox? Stand at home plate at Fenway Park and swing for the Green Monster? Are you a woman? Now your Red Sox fantasy can come true.
In January, the Boston Red Sox will hold their first ever Women's Fantasy Camp at Jet Blue Park in Florida. It'll cost you $1999 though. How much of a fan are you?
Here's what you get:
- 4 Days, and 3 nights hotel in Ft. Meyers
- Transportation to Jet Blue park and the hotel
- Breakfasts, lunch and happy hours at the ballpark
- Personalized home authentic Red Sox uniform, authentic batting practice jersey and Red Sox cap
- Your own personalized clubhouse locker and access to playing facilities
- Commemorative camp bat, t-shirt and other official training gear
- Games and instruction from past Red Sox players
- Access to the team clubhouse staff and medical trainers
- Opening Night Reception and Closing Night Banquet
- Team and all-camp photos at JetBlue Park
- Optional pre-camp warm-up workout at JetBlue Park on Thursday afternoon
- Optional post-camp golf event with a pro on Sunday morning
- Opportunity to play in a game at Fenway Park during the 2016 season
Sounds like a pretty cool experience if you've got the cash. You better sign up now though. If they don't have 40 participants by August 1st they may have to cancel the camp. Since it seems you're able to sign up now, then perhaps they don't have 40 yet?
The details and registration are below. If you sign up, let us know! We want to hear about your experience.