UPDATE: Former Bugaboo Creek Restaurant in South Portland Destroyed by Fire
The former home of Bugaboo Creek by the Maine Mall in South Portland was severely damaged by fire yesterday.
According to WCSH-6 and people at the scene of the fire, the building has been destroyed.
The South Portland Fire Department told WCSH that electrical wiring at the front of the building caused the fire, and that there were no injuries.
Bugaboo Creek closed in South Portland in June 2016.
Joe Dunbar was live at the scene and shot this video as the fire was in progress: