The Cans for a Cure Auction is LIVE! It Closes Friday at Noon
What does 6 months of ice cream and goat snuggling have in common? They are both up for auction in the annual Cans for a Cure online auction going on NOW!
There are almost 100 items, including some 'can't buy' items like:
- tickets to the Jonas Brothers TD Garden concert WITH MEET AND GREET
- honorary bat kid for the day with the Sea Dogs
- private happy hour for up to 70 people at Arcadia National Bar
- a tour of B&M Baked Beans in Portland (I've done this - it's amazing!)
- a behind the scenes tour of NewCenter Maine with Lee Goldberg (I know him, he's amazing!)
All items have a starting bid of half or below half the value. There are some amazing deals. And remember, the money raised goes to help Mainers fighting breast cancer.
- overnight for 2 with dinner at the Inn on Peaks
- Love Kupcakes food truck for 200
- dozens of ticket to Santa's Village and Storyland - some with overnight accommodations for two!
- motor home rental for a week from Lee's Family Trailer
- skydiving with Sky Dive New England
- $500 to Kittery Trading Post
- tickets to Billie Eilish at TD Garden in March 2020
Please bid! The holidays are right around the corner, treat yourself or anyone you love and feel good about your purchase!