Signs You Are Becoming A Crazy Cat Lady
I've had my cat, Daisy, since I was seven years old. She's been the best cat in the world. Since I've got my iPhone, I've slowly been turning into a cat lady... maybe even a crazy one. My instagram account is FULL of cat selfies. Like, more than half my pictures have me and my cat. Mike Rovin tells me that I'm turning into a crazy cat lady every single time I post a cat selfie.
So, I've come up with five ways to tell if you are turning into a crazy cat like me:
- If the majority of the photos on your phone - including the background image are of your cat.
- If you hug/kiss your cat good morning, good night, and before you leave the house.
- If you still talk to your cat in that annoying baby-talk voice.. (I was just doing that...hah)
- If your cat likes or doesn't like a new person in your life... that affects how much you like (or not) that person.
- And finally... if you just love spending every single minute with your cat... like me!
Here are just a few of the pictures of me and my cat that I've taken since January... I have about 40 more on my phone. And don't forget to enter your cat (or dog or bunny or whatever pet you're crazy for) in our Qutest Pet Contest!