Best/Worst Cities to Visit This Summer. Where Does Maine Fall?
Looking for a place to visit this summer? According to WalletHub here are the top 10 places to visit and the bottom 10! So, where does Maine fall in the 80 cities in this survey?
NOWHERE! No Maine city made the list good or bad! Wha?
The cities were ranked based on 5 things:
- The cost and hassle of getting there
- The costs once you're there
- The number and variety of attractions
- The weather
- The quality of entertainment options
Apparently no city in Maine was good enough or bad enough. Alright..so who did make the cut?
- VEGAS. In fact, for some reason they said it has the 12th best summer weather in the country. I've been to Vegas in the summer. It prepared me to how warm hell will be.
- Salt Lake City
- Oklahoma City
- Los Angeles
- Bridgeport, Connecticut. In fact, almost all ten of the worst cities are on the East Coast.
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Syracuse, New York
- Worcester, Massachusetts (It's worscester in Worcester! Free slogan gang!)
- Rochester, New York
- Albany, New York
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Sarasota, Florida
- Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Do you agree with this survey? I agree with Bridgeport...but beyond that, I'm not sure!