Here’s Whats New at Hadlock Field This Year for Sea Dogs Games
Are you ready for some baseball? And Sea Dog Biscuits? The Trash Monsters? We certainly are. The Sea Dogs open their 25th season at Hadlock Field this weekend and there will be some new additions.
- New Names for Skyboxes-They sued to be named after legends like Hank Aaron and Stan Musial. Now they'll be named after SEA DOG Legends. Awesome! Pedroia. Mookie. Youkilis. And others. I want to go to there.
- A Nacho Cart. I repeat A NACHO CART.
- MOXIE will now be sold at the ballpark. As it should be. Nice call, Slugger.
- New Beers: Rising Tide and Lone Pine Brewing selections. We must have, by far the best quality beer of ANY ballpark, major or minor, in America.
- Extended Protective Netting. Maybe a bit controversial for you purists but it's a good idea so sit down, relax and know that you or your kid are not going to take one in the noggin.
- Opening Night Special: Red Sox Drew Pomeranz will be rehabbing in Portland on Opening Night!
Find out more about the new Sea Dogs season: