March of Dimes March for Babies is May 5th
The March for Babies community bands together to fight for the health of all moms and babies.
The Q has supported such an amazing effort since we went on the air. We believe that the work the March of Dimes does is invaluable. They raise funds and awareness so that they can solve even the toughest problems. And they celebrate a legacy of collective wins throughout more than 80 years as an organization. Every March for Babies participant is a leader with the power to make a huge difference for families.
Want to join and be part of the difference in Maine family lives? Need more reasons?
- The QMS will be there to kick things off!
- March with us because every baby deserves the best possible start.
- When you March for Babies, you make a statement that you want to live in a world in which healthy moms and strong babies are a priority for us all.
- Whether you participate in March for Babies in your community or in a March for Babies virtual walk, you’re helping to tackle the biggest health threats facing moms and babies.
- March of Dimes leads the fight for the health of all moms and babies.
- Pregnancy-related death has more than doubled over the past 25 years. Premature birth and its complications are the largest contributors to infant death in the U.S and globally.
- We support moms through every stage of the pregnancy journey, even when everything doesn’t go according to plan.
- We’re empowering families with programs, knowledge and tools. By uniting communities, we’re building a brighter future for us all.
- March for Babies is a day for everyone. Together we hope, remember and celebrate at our walk sites nationwide.