My Kid is Weird!
Inspired by Jimmy Falon's 'My Kid is Weird' hashtag, I realized that yes...my kid is weird! I bet yours is too! Are they this weird?
Thanks Jimmy Fallon for pointing out what we all secretly think...'My kid is weird.'
And here's proof:
- One of twins (8) had a side of gravy for his chicken. When he was all done with his chicken he DRANK the rest of his gravy out of the custard cup! There was at least a good quarter cup left!
- Cara Brookins: For 2 years her son only wore t-shirts with Abraham Lincoln on them
- Coach Nick Russo: My son pooped on his brother's shoulder because he 'was a parrot'
- Jamie Madden: My son came into my room to have a 'serious' conversation about cheese balls with a bowl on his head
- Tim Drake: For years, my nephew refused to wear socks because they were 'puppet bodies'
- Derek Sweatman: Lost track of my 4-year old at a Home Depot. Found him going to the bathroom in a toilet that was for sale.
- Kristen Rose: Last Christmas, my 7-year old son asked for a poster of Guy Fieri for his room ' to keep the monsters away'
How is YOUR kid weird. And don't say they aren't, cuz we know they are...and it's okay.