This Sunday’s Be Well Fest is the Healthiest Thing To Come to Portland
Coming this Sunday is Portland's first Be Well Fest, a full day of wellness, bliss and intention to start you off right in the new year. Smack dab in the middle of New England winter, you can step into a relaxing oasis focusing on keeping you on track for your wellness goals this year. Experts in the wellness field ranging from yoga and beauty to astrology and nutrition we will be sure that you leave this festival feeling refreshed, reenergized, and inspired to make wellness changes in your life, making 2019 your best year yet.
The Be Well Fest will take place at Brick South Events, a gorgeous venue on Thompson's Point this Sunday, January 13th. T will follow the schedule below:
10:15 - 10:45am Registration
10:45 - 10:55am Welcome and intention setting with Lauren Atwood
11:00 - 11:55am Flow to Bliss Yoga with Kat Cynewski
12:00-1:00pm Workshop #1:
- Journey to Handstands with Alexandra Peters
- Fuel your body to bliss with Chelsea Barringer, Aliza Strock, and Amy Currie (sold out)
- Manifest Your Bliss Vision Board Workshop with Michaela Power (sold out)
1:00 - 2:00pm Grab lunch at B.Good, shop the amazing marketplace, and take pictures in the Be Well photo booth!
2:10 - 2:55pm Workshop #2:
- Kick it by Eliza with founder Eliza Shirazi
- Wild Women Project Circle with Danielle Gismondi
- I’ve got 99 problems but my Dosha ain't one: Ayurvedic beauty workshop for Kapha Season with Daniele Gates (sold out)
3:00 - 3:25pm Closing meditation
3:30 - 3:55pm Word from our founders
3:55 - 4pm Champagne toast
4:00 - 5pm Hang out, shop the amazing marketplace, take pictures in the Be Well photo booth, indulge in Ducktrap Smoked Salmon hors d‘oeuvres, mingle with other Be Well attendees and make everlasting Be Well friends!
Find out more information on the Be Well Fest facebook event page and reserve tickets here! The event is hosted by Be Well Events Portland. What better way to start off a new year than focus on your fitness goals and meet new friends?