5 Things I Will No Longer Take for Granted
It's day fourteen of our social distancing, and we are all starting to contemplate the meaning of life.
What will life be like after this, who am I really, am I doing the right things, etc.
The one thing I can say I have thought about in all of these are things I will no longer take for granted.
- Hugs, I will no longer hug people I don't like, and I will embrace the people I do have a love for even longer and with more passion.
- I will no longer take seeing my family for granted; I will see them as much as I can until it is no longer possible.
- I will never underestimate the power of holding hands with someone I genuinely care about.
- Telling my person, "I love you," face to face.
- Sharing a meal with my friends in a nice restaurant while laughing and telling jokes.
I hope that when we get out of this, we all make better choices and appreciate what we do have.
There is a long road ahead. Let's focus on being better when we come out.
What will you no longer take for granted?