6 Crazy Things You Can Buy At the Fryeburg Fair [PHOTOS]
Who doesn't love the Fryeburg Fair? It's eight days of rides, games, food, animals and some of the weirdest things you'll see for sale on the entire planet. Here are six of the craziest things I saw this weekend at the fair.
1. Jumbo donuts at least three times the size of your normal donut, and hot! They're delicious, but be prepared to wait in line for them!
2. The Attitude Adjuster will handle any problems you're having from that certain someone and probably get you arrested so that YOUR attitude can be adjusted.
3. Afraid your goat may wander off and cross that busy back road of yours? Well stick this up on a pole by the side of the road and then your worries are over my friend.
4. Deep fried everything! Seriously there's nothing that can't be coated in a delicious batter. I've even heard of deep fried Kool-Aid and I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one.
5. Cookies. I think. I didn't dare ask.
6. A 100% polyester mink blanket. Huh? That's only the first thing wrong with this.