Look Out For Lay’s Regionally Flavored Chips in New England Soon
According to Lay's, New England tastes like Lobster Rolls.
In their new limited edition line, "Tastes of America" hitting shelves soon, the potato chips conglomerate summed up each region of the United states with one flavor of potato chip. Here is what the rest of the country tastes like, in case you were wondering:
- Cajun Spice (Central Gulf)
- Chile Con Queso (Texoma, Mountain, SoCal)
- Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice (Mid-Atlantic)
- Deep Dish Pizza (Heartland & Mid-America)
- Fried Pickles with Ranch (Midwest)
- Pimento Cheese (Southeast)
- Thai Sweet Chili (Pacific Northwest)
I gotta say, all of these sound pretty amazing to me. As an added twist, each flavor is only available in its perspective region, so unless you're an avid traveler you'll only experience a couple of these at best. They will also be available online, so if you're really curious you can order the whole set. One thing's for sure: coming soon, you could have a whole plate of lobster roll foods! All we need is lobster roll-flavored soda... and as far as I'm concerned, they can hold off on that indefinitely.